Hi Patai
     JobTracker automatically handles this situation by attempting the task
on different nodes.Could you verify the number of attempts that these
failed tasks made. Was that just one? If more whether all the
task attempts were triggered on the same node or not? Did all of them fail
with the same error? You can get this information from the jobtracker web
UI, drill down to task level and then further down a failed task.

Regards
Bejoy