Hi,

in my former job:
productive, Germany, Web portal. Throughput 600 mb/minute. Logfiles from
Windows IIS, Apache. Used in a usual way, no own decorators or sinks. Simply
syslog -> bucketing (1 minute rollover) -> hdfs splitted into minutes
(YYYYMMDDHHMM).

Stable, some issues (you'll found on the mailing list), but works well if you
know what is to do when anything will happen. Btw, NG 1.1.0 is more stable as
flume pre 1.x and runs in some productive environments.

- Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com