Well, you've kind of painted yourself in to a corner...
Not sure why you didn't get a response from the Cloudera lists, but it's a
generic question...

8 out of 10 TB. Are you talking effective storage or actual disks?
And please tell me you've already ordered more hardware.. Right?

And please tell me this isn't your production cluster...

(Strong hint to Strata and Cloudea... You really want to accept my upcoming
proposal talk... ;-)

Mike Segel