Hi Harsh

Can you tell me where can I find my AM logs? I could find the
RM/NM/HistoryServer/Container logs but not AM logs :(

I looked in the RM logs to see if I have any entry for 'Web app /mapreduce'
to see if it actually starts on RM as indicated in the link, but it does
not.

I will file a JIRA once I know where the default value is set for the same.
Maybe instead of removing the misleading links, we can fix them once I know
how to retrieve data from the ApplicationMaster URL.

Regards,
Prajakta