I've check it out and it works like that. The problem is, if the two racks
have not the same capacity, one will have the disk space filled up much
faster than the other (that's what I'm seeing).
If one rack (rack A) has 2 servers of 8 cores with 4 reduce slots each and
the other rack (rack B) has 2 servers of 16 cores with 8 reduce slots each,
rack A will get filled up faster as rack B is writing more (because has more
reduce slots).

Could a solution be to modify the bash script used to decide to which
replica write a block? Would use probability and give to rack B double
chance to receive de write.