Here are some small changes to the files of jakarta-sandbox-jdbc2pool to
correct the old package name - I can only read from CVS, so here is a zip of
changed files.

I started off using DBCP, but it doesn't seem to support all the SQL I am
using, so perhaps this alternative will help.
If so I will look to create the necessary factory classes to integrate with
Tomcat 4 (unless someone has done this already..)

I believe all classes in this project should now belong to:
org.apache.commons.jdbc2pool
not
org.apache.commons.torque

I am hoping to do some testing on this solution, should I be creating a test
package:
test.apache.commons.jdbc2pool for any usefull test classes?

Andy