On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:13, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> >> Me thinks you got this backwards.  The only "parts" sold at the "Avalon"
> >> dealership are ones that fit into Avalon chasis.
> >
> > yes - you seem to want others to believe that. However I know you are
> > aware that is false which kinda makes me wonder why you keep saying
> > this... hmmmmmm
>
> Forgive the slight hyperbole.  Clutil doesn't depend on Framework.  Axis
> uses clutil.

How about naming? And IO? and jmx stuff? and concurrent? and collections? and
... so forth?

:)

None of them depend upon framework. Virtually all the stuff I have written or
refactored in excalibur has had all dependencies removed from framework. In
cases where this is not always possible I have a framework specific object
(ie PhoenixExtensionManager) that inherits or wraps the framework agnostic
object (ie. DefaultExtensionManager).

--
Cheers,

Pete