At 01:34 PM 1/25/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,

>value.
> >>

> >>A Exception seems to be cleaner in this case. What do you think.

>"contais".
> >>
> >>Yep.

>internal
>are
> >>
> >>;-) ok what's your statement. Yes or No for Exceptions?
> >
> >Yes, for for Exceptions !!!.
>
>Yes that I wanna hear ;).
>I vote for:
>KeyNotFoundException
>KeyNotUniqueException
>
>ServiceNotAvailableException
>I don't see yet. But if want it then I will book it in!
  Yes, some ServiceUnavailableException is usfull to hanle, like "Out of
disk space, connection is lost, ...."
  but there are no good way handle it in store. We can define error handler
interface and handlers can be can be registered by user :
  public interface ErrorHandler {

     void handle(Store store,ServiceUnavailableException sue);

}

store.registerErrorHandler(

              new ErrorHandler(){

                   void handle(Store store,ServiceUnavailableException sue){

                              MailUtils.sendMal("[EMAIL PROTECTED]","your
store "+store.toString()+" is dead", sue.getMessage() ) );

                    }

   }

);