Hi,

I am still not clear on the distinction being made
between the Process and Workflow engines.  I was also
wondering you are referring to
jakarta-commons-sandbox\workflow\PROPOSAL.html when
you refer to Proposal (as I did not see a reference to
process).  If not, could you please refer me to the
correct Workflow and Process proposals.

Based on my understanding of WfMC, a Workflow is made
up of Activities.  An activity may be "manual" or
"automatic".  Manual activities are synchronous - i.e.
they involve users.  Both should be part of a
workflow.

So in a sense a WorkFlow definition (XML) is the
script that ties the processes.  In addition, there is
noting to prevent an Activity to be a script itself.

I am interested in what you call Wizards and how you
see them working.

Thanks.

- viraf