I have started putting together a proposal for Jakarta-Filters.
Once this effort has been bootstrapped in jakarta-commons-sandbox
this can be proposed to the PMC as a top level project if enough
interest exists.

If you are interested in contributing to Servlet Filters please read
the proposal below and send me your comments.  Let me know if I missed
any filters or committers.

As I have time I will work on setting up jakarta-commons-sandbox/filters
using the build and organization pattern from the Jakarta-Taglibs Project.

Once we have a build framework setup we can start adding filters.

Regards,

Glenn