Christoph, I like your name suggestion!

Bay, are you talking about making the "build" conditional?  If so,
check out the conditional javac stuff I wrote for the build.xml in
utils (in regards to RequestUtils & ExtendedBrowserDetector).  You may
have to go back a version (of build.xml) as the conditionals were
accidentally left out of the last patch.

Lance