On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > What is the reasoning for not moving lru.* into Collections and/or
> > merging with LRUMap?
>
> Mainly that I was unsure if the consensus was for that. Anyone against
> this being transfered? And anyone up for the merging?

I would be okay with it being moved to collections, provided that it adds
functionality that isn't already available in the LRUMap.  If possible,
it'd be nice to just have their functionality merged rather than adding
additional classes.

Aaron, since you committed it, can you evaluate to see what features the
lru.* stuff has that the LRUMap in collections doesn't?

regards,
michael