----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 11:45 PM
Subject: RE: Latka Questions

<snip/>

> A short bit of recent history on Latka.
>
> We never used to have much in the way of docs, so that was my first
> priority. We never used to have much in the way of validation, so I've
> helped in the build a bit there as well. We have 'undocumented' coding
> standards, which I'm attempting to a) document and b) verify using
> checkstyle.
>
> So we're getting there gradually. I'd actually like to get a release 1.0
> out the door RSN.

Me too!  :)  And you've definitely been doing a fantastic job on the docs
and such.

Although I'm not certain what you mean by not having much validation.  In my
view, one of Latka's strengths is its rigourous DTD and its validation,
which has been there from the first.  Are you referring to another kind of
validation than XML?

- Morgan