"Morgan Delagrange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 23/03/2002 05:14:35 PM:

> [...]

The docs/samples etc. We should have an XMLValidate target in the build
file as a check to make sure everything matches it's DTD.

I've done the work to get local entities into Ant over the last couple of
months, so we can now use style without requiring net access to the
docbook DTDs (you can reference them locally). This will make validating
all our docs nice and easy.

Validation *done* by Latka is fine, it's the source I'm worried about.
Some of the original docbook files weren't compliant with the DTD.

> - Morgan

Now, back to that release plan :)
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting