Hello,

What are the stability issues that you noticed?
Could you please report those stability issues and enter them as bugs,
if appropriate? That way they have a chance of getting fixed.
I do not know of a better alternative.

Thanks,
Otis
Get your own FREE email account at iVillage.com!
http://webmail.ivillage.com