On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Scott Sanders wrote:
> Could we replace daemon with this if this is the case.  Daemon is
> slightly more descriptive than wrapper IMHO.
>
> +1 either way.

I'm agreeing with Scott here.  If Remy (one of the three people listed as
an initial committer to daemon) says wrapper has more features and he's
giving his +1, then we should just replace the daemon component with
wrapper (I like the "daemon" name better anyway).  No vote is necessary to
modify replace the sandbox daemon with wrapper.  If you want to skip the
sandbox and go directly to commons component, I'd be okay with that (+1)
if it was renamed.  "Wrapper" is a bit too generic for me.

michael