----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivelin Ivanov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> This encoding looks wise to me too.
> Is this how Axis works?

Well its their default mapping for Hashtable & Maps I think. I think you can
register your own mashallers for stuff too to tweak it.

> James, did you have time to talk to the Axis folks, regarding a possible
> reuse of the bean <-> XML code?

Not yet. Its on my list and I'll get to it eventually. Knee deep in email,
Jaxen & dom4j at the moment...

> BTW, any idea why they named the enclosing tag <hash/> instead of <map/> ?

I think the example in the article was actually a Hashtable. Dunno if the
name is configurable yet.

James