By "everything" I assume you mean everything in commons proper and not
in the sandbox. I haven't seen anything I object to, though I haven't
looked it all over in great detail. The more the merrier.  I want to
work on CalendarUtils but just haven't have the bandwidth yet, and I
don't want to hold up the release.

Steven Caswell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving