Exactly. commons proper [god that needs a better name].

Everything in commons proper should already have gone through the process
of being happy that it is in the right package, and not a potential util
or beanutil or collection or pattern or whatnot. I've not been focusing on
builder/ and SystemUtils so I'd like to ask for some +1's from others that
these two sets should go with 1.0.

[question]
I'm considering the authors to be Colebourne and Downey. So I need some
nods from Daniel and Caswell. Also Ola Berg and Scott Sanders if they've
been focusing on them at all.

[question]
Is there anything not in commons proper which people believe is highly
important to get in there before a 1.0 release??

Hen