Thanks Daniel! Also, the document Jeff points to (for unit testing protocol
stuff) has information that I can use to come up with the unit tests we want
for this feature. Will get back to you when I have something concrete to
contribute in this direction.

When is the first Jakarta release planned? I hope I am not repeating an
oft-asked question!

- Tapan.

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: