No planned date as of yet, but we're attempting to get things in line for a
release.
I belive the following issues were raised the last time we attempted a vote
for
release:

*) More tests
*) More committers
*) Status/Changes type document

Thanks!

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              http://www.qg.com