Hi,

<snip>
> We have some initial stuff checked in to Excalibur Util.
> When we are done shaping it up, we would like to give it
> to Commons Lang.  I realize you are getting ready to make
> a release, which is why I don't want to push it for this
> release.  What are y'alls thoughts?

It was discussed on this list and we decided to setup some new subpoject
for reflection. I think "delegate generator" is very good for this project.
 I forked some  code from sandbox and it is hosted on http://cglib.sf.net
at this time, I am going to propose some "code geneation" ideas for
[reflect] project too.

> --
>
> "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
>   deserve neither liberty nor safety."
>                  - Benjamin Franklin
>

> --
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>