Usage: Jelly scriptFile [outputFile]

My Jelly scripts do not output anything. They do take input parameters. The
report below take a date as an import parameter and then executes sql, etc,
based on that date. I end up with an empty file called 20020922 after each
run.

Would it not make more sense to have the usage be:

Usage: Jelly scriptFile [-o outputFile] scriptParams

It looks like http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cli/introduction.html
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cli/introduction.html>  could help.
Actually, if jelly could then make the CLI objects available instead of
"args[]" then the scripts could be passed "-date 20020922" options.

jelly databuild.jelly 20020922

<jelly xmlns="jelly:core" xmlns:log="jelly:log" xmlns:bsh="jelly:beanshell"
    xmlns:ant="jelly:ant" xmlns:sql="jelly:sql">

    <set var="date" value="${args[1]}"/>
    <log:info> building ${date} </log:info>

</jelly>
This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient or his/her representative, please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.