On Monday, October 21, 2002, at 06:29 AM, Costin Manolache wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I care, but without knowing what the problem is, it's really hard to fix.
I don't know either.

But we need to find a solution and find this code - and to be able
to handle this better in the future. ( i.e. find some better policy
or mechanisms, have more information for everyone about who should
be contacted and when and what to look for - any idea is welcomed )
from http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/charter.html

"16.The committers shall elect a committee of three committers to provide general oversight, in the style of the Jakarta PMC."

maybe this would be a start...?

- robert