On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 10:24 PM, Michael Davey wrote:

Robert,

Here is the patch again, this time as a uuencoded gzipped tar file. Also,
I have remembered to change the email subject line this time ;)

Please let me know if you still have problems and I'll make sure to regenerate the the patch files from CVS head (sorry - it would be a hastle to do this tonight as my development machine is part way through an upgrade as I type).

Also, please let me know if you are using win32 and I'll attempt to change the line endings to match your platform before creating the archive (they currently have Unix line endings).
i'm on macOSX. i have a feeling that it's the smime that's confusing my email client. the good news is that i managed to construct a reasonable version from the mailing list archives.

the problem is that i don't seem to be able to make it fail. this could be because i stuffed up the test case in the extraction process but it could also be that this bug has been fixed sometime.

could you retest against CVS HEAD or a recent nightly?

Here's hoping you shake that cold,
thanks. i'm sure i'm on the mend now.

- robert