On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 12:51 AM, Michael Davey wrote:

Robert,

Okay, I've just refreshed my CVS view and sure enough the testcase passes.
May I suggest that you ditch the ElementDescriptor patch (or comment out the changes) but keep the test patches, for regression purposes?

There wasn't very many changes between my previous CVS snapshot (a couple of weeks ago) and tonight's' refresh - the reason for the changed behavior is opaque to me :(
same here. i was in the middle of doing some work in this area a while ago and could have been that this was fixed then but committed a bit later.

maybe it's time to roll an alpha release for betwixt so that the versioning's a bit less fluid.

- robert

-- Michael

robert burrell donkin wrote:
[snip]