Hi,

I wanted to use the FileUpload classes and then I found out I needed beanutils.jar. OK, yet another Jar in my classpath, so far so good. Then however, I get another class not found exeception

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.(MethodUtils.java:91)

since it needs the logging component. My code already uses Log4J which I've been pretty happy with-- isn't there some properties file I can set to use log4j or setting a method call-- or do I really need yet another logging library?

Thanks, Jason