Rodney Waldhoff wrote:
On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Stephen Colebourne wrote:
I think this proposal would be more accurately considered a product change
(it removes public classes from a released component and adds a new
dependency to a released component, arguably it changes the scope of two
released components) and hence would require [lazy] consensus approval.
I.e., this is a veto-able action.
I may be missing something but Stephen's proposal is to deprecate and not remove public classes from collections. I don't see the issue in adding a dependency on the next release of collections.

Emmanuel