#1. Years and years ago, this file was originally created by me based on
some source from Jserv and put into the Turbine source code. No one bothered
to get in touch with me to say that they were going to get rid of it from
CVS and replace it with 10 more classes in a different package.

#2. It was moved from Turbine into Jakarta Commons Util on Aug 7 23:23:41
2001. Well over a year ago.

Given that it has been in there for that amount of time and commons-email
has depended on it for probably just as long, I think that overrides any
sort of released version non-sense. It is simple to deprecate the class
and/or submit a patch saying that the code is going to go away and be
replaced with something else.

I think the point that Sam and I are both trying to make is that the
complete lack of disregard for history and communication can't be ignored
any longer. We need to work together on things.

-jon

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco