OK, I've finished my changes to these packages, and am satisfied that they
are ready for a release.  The only outstanding Bugzilla report that is not
an enhancement request is 12997, and I just need to finish up a test case
that emulates the behavior of many existing Digester customers (and
illustrates why the proposed change would not be backwards compatible).
That's not something that needs to hold up releasing these two.

Craig