The main issue at the moment is that Jelly needs to be split into core and
various taglibs.

I think jelly core has very few dependencies.

Once it has separate sub-projects, it will make dependency tracking a hell
of a lot easier.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

news <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 31/12/2002 10:41:22 AM:

> Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it's definitely a full-fledged application, like
> > Latka and Catcus.  Ripe for promotion, should someone
> > volunteer to make it happen, call the vote, help with
> > the repackaging, rippling GUMP failures, etc.
>
> Rippling GUMP failures?  It is not like anything which has a dependency
> on Jelly has seen any any gump builds for months or anything.
>
> I certainly will help in any way I can, but fter that point I really
> would like to see Jelly manage its dependencies by actually taking
> integration errors seriously and reacting in a timely fashion, instead
> of merely reacting to changes when the possibility of a release.
>
> A chain of dependencies are only as strong as its weakest link.
>
> Address that and I would be +1 to a jakarta-jelly.
>
> - Sam Ruby
>

> --
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail: