From: "Sam Ruby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > The main issue at the moment is that Jelly needs to be split into core
and
> > various taglibs.
> >
> > I think jelly core has very few dependencies.
> >
> > Once it has separate sub-projects, it will make dependency tracking a
hell
> > of a lot easier.
>
> Questions:
>
> 1) How hard would it be to split out the *one* problematic taglib?
> 2) How hard would it be to fix the *one* problematic taglib?
> 3) How hard would it be to delete the *one* problematic taglib?

FWIW its not been the same one taglib thats been breaking the gump build.
Whilst the gump build has been failing, there have been various problems
along the way that have been fixed which were caused by lots of different
things and different taglibs. One of the most common problems has been the
out of date auto-generated Ant build file that doesn't always behave as the
Maven build does. e.g. the current failure GUMP is that there is a missing
dependency on a new, optional, taglib.

Though one thing that will definitely help is if we seperate out the 'core'
libraries, that rarely fail from the more problematic ones, it'll help
solidify the core Jelly GUMP build.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/