i think that must have missed it :)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=103535244115967&w=2

- robert

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 08:41 PM, Martin van den Bemt wrote:

I thought a move to proper was pending (maybe I missed to move though)

Mvgr,
Martin

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 21:30, robert burrell donkin wrote:
we've had some requests from users who wanted to download a file upload
release. it'd be good to have a definite release for file upload even if
it's only an alpha or a beta. i don't really have much idea about what's
holding a release up but if it's the lack of a release manager, i'd be
willing to volunteer.

- robert