Hello Allm

About:

>org.apache.commons.lang.functor.*
>  Functor interfaces, grown from initial versions in Collections and
Patterns.

Does the introduction of this new package mean that Commons Collection will
depend on Commons Lang, if not, why not? It would seem to me that creating
such a dependency would truly validate this new package, not to speak of
reducing code bloat for those of use using multiple Jakarta libraries.

I would find it very useful if the documentation for a Jakarta library
specified the direction it was taking WRT integration with other Jakarta
libraries. I recognize that different components have grown from different
needs at different times but I would like to see more thought given to the
Jakarta suite as a whole. Is there someone overseing this or does each
component live on its own?

Thank you for considering these issues,
Gary