I'm attempting to download the commons sandbox package VFS. The link provided (http://gump.covalent.net/jars/latest/commons-vfs/) on the project download page (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/vfs/download.html) does not point to a live server. This is the second time in as many days as I've tried to download to no avail.

Is the project still active? Can someone notify the authors of the server problem, and/or point me to a recent copy of the source?

Thanks,

--
Steve McKay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]