> > > OptionBuilder.isMandatory() returns an OptionBuilder.  Normally "is"
> >methods
> > > return a boolean.  The factory methods in this class (and
> >ArgumentBuilder)
> > > should probably all start with "create" for clarity (ie.
> >createWithChild()).
> >Yeah I know what you're saying.  What would you name the required method
> >though?
>
> I'm not sure what the OptionBuilder returned from
> OptionBuilder.isMandatory() is supposed to represent/do.  Maybe
> createRequired() would work?

The builders are to help the building of complex objects
in a verbose manner thus eliminating the confusion that
arises due to methods with many parameters of similar type.

So if I wanted to create an option 'a' that is required:
  OptionBuilder builder = new OptionBuilder();
  Option a = builder.isRequired().create("a");

If you wanted to say that Option 'a' also has child

  Option a = builder.isRequired()
                    .withChildren(childOptions)
                    .create("a");

Does that explain the process?