> I would like to know which priority bug fixing has in Jelly. There
> are at least three bug reports which remain uncommented
> since two weeks ago. I mention this because I saw editions of new
> features in Jelly.

That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

> For us it is very important that these bugs are getting fixed and
> we would like to support you in that process. For one issue
> we incorporated a fix or workaround. It is a bit disappointing
> to see that answering normal user questions and adding new
> features seem to have a higher priority than bug fixing.

For me at least, it has to do mindset and other circumstances.  It takes
a special mood for me to think about applying someone's patches.
A different one to come up with a fix on my own.  And still another
(many times externally motivated by "I need it now") to add features.

> How can we help to solve these issues addressed in BugZilla?

First, don't use bugzilla.  It's ignored.  Jelly is using Jira
at codehaus to track things.

        http://jira.codehaus.org/

> In any case thanks a lot for developing jelly,

Typically, find a committer who you can buddy-up with, and
feed your patches to.  After a while, he'll get tired of
that and put you up for a committer vote so you can make
fixes on your own.

        -bob