Howdy,
I actually disagree with Mr. Baliuka on this one, which doesn't happen
often ;)  I like the suggestion of bag, map, etc. subpackages.  But I
don't see it as essential.  If need be, all the collections can stay in
the org.apache.commons.collections package.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

package-scoped
>> classes which hide inside CollectionUtils].
>>
>> org.apache.commons.collections.bag.BagUtils, and Bag interface, and
Bag
>> implementations etc.
>>
>> org.apache.commons.collections.map.MapUtils ...
>>
>> and so on?
>>
>> Hen
>>
>> On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Juozas Baliuka wrote:
>>

>> > +1, static public inner classes are not very usefull.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]