On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 04:45:17PM -0500, Henri Yandell wrote:

> It's always fun when this debate comes up :) I think one of the biggest
> problems is the IDE. They do not separate the model and the view.
>
> For example, I should be able to say:
>
> Show me the source in this style, but do not modify the underlying style.
> Any change I make should adhere to that style.

Hmmm.  Clever.

On the other side, I could get my desired auto-complete behavior by an
option "Auto-Complete Uses Full Package Of External Imports" (or
something less incomprehensible).

Against Being Anti -

 - A

--
Alex Chaffee                               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Purple Technology - Code and Consulting    http://www.purpletech.com/