--- "Mark R. Diggory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Robert,
>

> Finally, To clarify, my specific reasons for nomination concern the fact
> that a large amount of "energy pushing this component forwards" is
> coming from Phil, being he initially proposed the project, isn't it
> unfair to exclude him from being a member of the team that brings it to
> maturity?

Mark,

I really appreciate your support, but this is not necessary.  I do not feel in
any way excluded and while there is a little extra latency in getting things in
(less since you became a committer ;-)), I don't really feel limited too much
by the lack of commit rights. Probably better to play by the rules and focus on
getting a quality release together.  Thanks again for your support.

Phil