I've written an extended dynabean class that extends (actually, wraps)
BasicDynaBean to add toString and equals. The toString method uses
commons.lang.ToStringBuilder to build the toString, and
commons.lang.EqualsBuilder to perform the equals comparison. I know it needs
hashCode, I just haven't taken the time to add it yet.

Is there any interest in having this class donated to commons-beanutils?

Steven Caswell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"In our own native land, in defense of the freedom that is our birthright,
and which we ever enjoyed till the late violation of it -- for the
protection of our property, acquired solely by the honest industry of our
fore-fathers and ourselves, against violence actually offered, we have taken
up arms. We shall lay them down when hostilities shall cease on the part of
the aggressors, and all danger of their being renewed shall be removed, and
not before." - Thomas Jefferson