Attached is a patch that allows arguments to have specified a minimum and maximum
number of values rather than just the previous
"size".  An example of use might be where you are selecting a number of files for an
operation but want to ensure that at least one
value was specified:

        options.add(
            ArgumentBuilder
                .createBuilder()
                .withLongName("search-location")
                .withMinimumSize(1)
                .withMaximumSize(100)
                .withValueName("directory")
                .create());

ArgumentBuilder.withSize(int) has been retained and sets both min and max to the same.
 (This might be a bad thing if both size and
min/max are specified though).

ArgumentBuilder.withOptionalValues(boolean) has been removed since its a function of
the min and max values.

Argument.hasOptionalValues() has been retained and returns min<max

Argument.getSize() has been removed and getMaximumSize() or getMinimumSize() should be
used instead.

Thoughts welcome.  If you want me to commit it myself then I'll need access to
jakarta-commons first.

Rob

Oh - and the extra testcase needs the apache licence attached, whoops.