I have commons-math and commons-codec clover licenses which are available
to any commons committer who asks, and are housed on apache
infrastructure.

I think it would be cleaner from a legal standpoint if someone like Robert
asked for a commons-wide license, or better yet if the PMC asked for a
Jakarta-wide clover license.

Tim

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> IIRC it was one of those threads that died down without any real
> conclusion. you could try asking on community or asking the jakarta pmc.
>
> - robert
>
> On Tuesday, June 17, 2003, at 10:25 AM, Adrian Sutton wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > The HttpClient team is looking to set up clover to get test coverage
> > reports.  I recall a discussion about what the procedure is for Apache
> > projects to request a clover license but haven't been able to find the
> > resolution of that discussion.
> >
> > Does anyone know what the correct procedure is for requesting a license
> > (ie:
> > do we need to go through the PMC?) or whether the jakarta project has a
> > license that HttpClient can just use?
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Adrian Sutton.