I disagree. lang.math exists for very simple, common maths operations. Min/max is a
good example of this. It should be extended to all primitive types.

A little duplication here is OK. (Note that a year ago I wouldn't have written this,
but it makes more sense to me now)

Adding min(int[]) etc is also probably a good idea. It may be best to rename the
methods to min and max to be compatable with [math] (deprecating as needed).

On the boolean question, we have a BooleanUtils to add xor() to. Do you have a
patch/test available?

Stephen