Unless I did something wrong, my search for issues on bugzilla turns up
nothing, and I'm not sure what to make of <issueTrackingUrl> in project.xml.
Does it mean that we should be using
http://nagoya.apache.org/scarab/servlet/scarab/ or is it something that was
just carried over when someone was creating this file?

Using Maven to build and run the tests on this project fails.
 * Running "ant test" (with appropriate build.properties) will compile and
test fine.
 * Running "maven" will compile fine, but does not copy the required
.properties and
   .xml files needed by the tests.

I don't know enough about Maven to determine whether this is configuration
issue or a bug.

So, with that out of the way, what exactly is stopping us from releasing
commons-resources?
Do we need more tests?  Is there a checklist somewhere that I'm missing?

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist