Juozas,

I don't intend to continue to "debate" this issue with you, you are
obviously not open to considering anything other than your own point of
view, your comments are rude and show little respect to the other
participants in the discussion. I have already suggested that you provide
some suggestions of your own, you have chosen to do nothing but criticise
every attempt made to reach a compromise.
d.