Hi,

I have a set of patches that I have been working on for the NNTPClient/NNTP
classes. If possible, I would like to get these in before a freeze for the
1.1 release. Some of the enhancements I have been adding are:

1. The XOVER command (RFC 2980)
2. The XHDR command (RFC 2980)
3. The LIST ACTIVE command (RFC 2980)
4. The AUTHINFO USER/AUTHINFO PASS commands (RFC 2980)
5. Convenience methods to wrap the above in the NNTPClient class, e.g.
retrieveHeaderRange(), retrieveArticleInfo(), etc.

I started making these changes whilst building a Web interface for some of
our newsgroups. I haven't had a chance to work on it in the last month or so
due to other commitments, however, I will be able to get back onto it by
tomorrow at the latest. What I will do is clean up the additions and post
them to the list for review, if thats acceptable.

Cheers
Rory

Live Life in Broadband
www.telewest.co.uk

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer.