In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Daniel F. Savar
ese" writes:
>In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "
>ory Winston" writes:
>>I've cleaned up a bit (applied my changes to a fresh checkout) and generated
>>a diff file. I've taken out the XHDR addition for now, as XOVER seems to be
>>the preferred mechanism for this kind of thing. The functionality added is:
>
>This is great, but I'm having trouble applying the patch because of
>formatting issues (I believe lines longer than around 79 columns were
>split in two with newlines by your email client).  Could you resubmit
>the patch as an attachment of some sort that will preserve the patch
>intact?

My email reception got knocked offline for a couple of days so I may have
missed some mail.  Was a new patch ever submitted?  I can't find one in
the archives.  I'd like to get the patch applied before voting on a release,
but if it doesn't make it in before then it's not the end of the world.

daniel