Henri Yandell wrote:

Jakarta Commons build system for the website is very very crappy.
Regardless of whether things move to Maven or some other look and feel,
I'd like to check in the jars needed so that people don't have to go
around hunting in jakarta-velocity, jakarta-site2 and who knows where
else.

Contributions are always welcome, then maybe the Commons build system for the web
site will go from being very very crappy, to just crappy. ;-) !
Could you elaborate on this ? When you say jars what are you referring to ?

Is anyone against this? Is there some reason for the current confusing setup?

We didn't have you to help us out before :-) !

Hen

--
Robert Leland                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java, J2EE, Struts, Web Application Development

804 N. Kenmore Street           +01-703-525-3580
Arlington VA 22201