Joe Germuska wrote:

It seems to be languishing, but I don't think it really needs much besides active developers. It could certainly go to the Commons proper as a beta package, where it might get more visibility and more people willing to flush out any remaining bugs.

I'd be happy to help out. I couldn't find a todo list, just those two open bugs. It would be great if one of the committers could outline the things needed to get email from here to an initial release.

I have an in-development feature for Gump that could use this project. I also recently posted an email to this list regarding the supporting classes for the EmailTask in Ant. Perhaps some of that code could be 'reused' :) .

--
Michael